Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ballast Resistor Does A 1970 Triumph Spitfire Have A Ballast Resistor Or Not?

Does a 1970 triumph spitfire have a ballast resistor or not? - ballast resistor

but my car is running, someone told me to see and it seems that the resistance of the ballast, I did not leave to find and could not find the kind of car parts, my car needs a good one. my battery was shot, and my negative cable was terrible. I think it could be the reason for all this. Anyway, thank you for help.

1 comment:

  1. No ballast resistor. It does not help a lot of points. A battery fire would not lead to help her, no longer running alone, but loses ground to play a role.

    Have you reduced to a problem of the ignition? Do you have your points? Besides, I had my system Petronix mention that I also fell back to my point of view - the rotor magnets, after breaking the tape now.

    ReplyDelete