Friday, February 12, 2010

Oral Thrush Photos HELP ME PLEASE Is This Oral Thrush (photos)?

HELP ME PLEASE Is this oral thrush (photos)? - oral thrush photos

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/pc110011.j ...
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6103/pi ...

In one of my lips and a bad image is blurry, but I have the same white lesions on my lips. I scratch when the skin and really hurts when it is exposed. The bit with the language at all my pain and I have not yet been reached, so, until my tongue, but his lips to my detriment!

If so, do I have to a dentist or doctor

2 comments:

  1. Go to Walmart Drug Store and ask the pharmacist to call your doctor or a rapid implementation, there are two tablets and liquids carried too far and fast.
    Do not touch or waste time, you can distribute. Start eating yogurt every day and join the journey, it's a gut bacterium. I suspect you had an episode of diarrhea had killed a strong dose of antibiotics, the bacteria in the gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that TERRIBLE oral hygiene, everywhere.

    ReplyDelete